Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls can you tell me for a homemade face mask do I use a the egg white or yolk?

Can you tell me what exactly a face mask does for ones skin and also do I use the yolk or the egg white for a homemade face mask and how many minutes should I leave it on the faceGirls can you tell me for a homemade face mask do I use a the egg white or yolk?
Depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin, use the egg white. If you have dry skin, mix the yolk with a little bit of honey, and apply that. Usually it's best to leave a mask on until it starts to feel a little dry. The actual time depends on the type of mask (e.g. the egg white will dry faster than the yolk), but 10 minutes is a good estimate.Girls can you tell me for a homemade face mask do I use a the egg white or yolk?
One egg yolk with 2 drops of lemon. Spread it on your face avoiding eye and mouth area. Sit back somewhere without moving your facial muscles. The point is to let it dry in a mask. When it's dried completely rince off with lukewarm water and put your face cream on.





You'll see your skin lighter and softer.
duck eggs work best
u use the egg whites and it exfoliates ur pores and tightens ur skin
Yolk with couple drops of lemon
whites, helps your not be dry and oily. About 5 minutes
you use the white of the egg.

1 comment:

  1. You can use egg white or yolk or whatever you like after reading about these recipes:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Homemade-Facial-Masks

    ReplyDelete