Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there a way I can still get the gold dust in The Legend Of Zelda:Majora's mask?

I beat the Snowhead temple, and I went to the goron tracks with the other gorons there. I didn't beat the race the first few times and I was starting to run out of time, so I saved and when back to the first day. I came back, blew up the entrance to the race track, but the gorons weren't there. I know why they weren't there and all, but is there a way I can still get the gold dust?Is there a way I can still get the gold dust in The Legend Of Zelda:Majora's mask?
No, the only way to get gold dust is by winning the race. You can warp from the beginning of Snowhead temple to the boss room so you can beat Goht quickly, then go back to the racetrack. Be advised that you need to have already updated to the razor sword if you want to upgrade to the strongest sword.Is there a way I can still get the gold dust in The Legend Of Zelda:Majora's mask?
What you do is you go to the first day. Then you beat goht (The goat boss at snowhead, im not sure about spelling) Then you blow up the race track enterence. Then you race for the gold dust.





You just do all of this in the first day, if you want the sword maker to make the good sword. (I forgot the name of it, but it was golden)





Note: When you beat bosses, and you go back in time, you have to re-beat them, and i think that was your problem.





Good luck!
sorry dont play it. it old right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment