Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm interested in wiring the back of a mask that is about 2 pounds.?

With most artwork you're able to drill holes and attach some wire hanging screw to it and then pull the wire threw, twist it and you're ready to hang. But these masks are metal and I'm not able to drill holes. How can I wire the back of these masks to hang. I've got the wire. Should I use caulking or cement to glue the ends of the wire to both sides of the mask? What should I use? And how should I do this?I'm interested in wiring the back of a mask that is about 2 pounds.?
you can easily drill holes in then with a very small bit that is made for metal just ask the guy at ace hardware or hobby lobby or whatever for a very small diameter METAL bite not one for plastic or wood. start the hole on the metal with a nail and hammer just a nice little tap not enough to ruin the metal with a bulge it makes a bit of a pin hold then use that hole to hold the bit in place and you are there.I'm interested in wiring the back of a mask that is about 2 pounds.?
If you aren't able to drill, then you are probably not able to spot-weld either, so your final option is J-B Weld. Be SURE to let it completely cure!!!
then do that

No comments:

Post a Comment