Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ladies poll: Would I need altitude training and a oxygen mask to climb your mountainous chest?

luckily i have a 12' tongue and can breathe through my earsLadies poll: Would I need altitude training and a oxygen mask to climb your mountainous chest?
You've SEEN the pictures of my cleavage, right? You might want to pack a sack lunch too. You're gonna be in there a while.Ladies poll: Would I need altitude training and a oxygen mask to climb your mountainous chest?
no, quite the contrary actually......





*cries*
WIL, did you forget about pitons and carbiners?
yes now get training
I will give you mouth to crotch to help you
Don't make mountains out of my molehills
Yes you will, because I need one to carry them around.
Good thing I carry my own piton..........%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; mountaineers are laughing at this!
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;you tell me...





just be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment