Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who is your favorite masked wrestler?

Yeah, I know, it's been asked before.





Favorite mask design would be nice as well.Who is your favorite masked wrestler?
My first favorite was Mil Mascaras, the man of 1000 masks. I loved that guy; he wrestled a different style than pretty much everybody he faced (in the States). He had one mask that was white with a black spiral on it that covered the face part of the mask; that was my favorite of his.





Then Jushin Liger, my favorite masked wrestler of all-time. My favorite Liger mask is the one with the three horns.





I tried to put a link to a picture of it but Answers wouldn't let me submit my answer until I took the link out. WTF?Who is your favorite masked wrestler?
Laparka
My favorite masked wrestler would be Jushin Liger..Favorite design is Jushin Liger, also..The Horns are cool :)
the old kane, above all else. with him gone though, its curry man all the way.





KOOOOOONICHIWA!!!!
Killer Bees
I agree that Liger's horns rule, but.....


I'm going with Mr. Wrestling 2. Basic white with the black outline. Nothing fancy, but he would knee lift your head off!





http://www.georgiawrestlinghistory.com/h鈥?/a>





Here is a small bio on him for those who don't know who he is.
rey mysterio the mask he has now
mine of all time is jushin ';thunder'; liger. his mask is the best ever, second place ultimo dragon.
KANE WHEN HE WAS MASKED I REALLY LIKE MYSTERIOS OUT OF CURRENT MASKED SUPERSTARS
mr. 619 rey mysterio
the conquistadors
Rey Mysterio and Ultimo Dragon
Booyaka Booyaka 619
I always loved Jushin'; Thunder'; Liger, even though sometimes he wasn't in a mask he was a mask wrestler. A great one to, honestly the most athletic wrestler that I ever saw wrestler even after 20 years he still puts on a hell of a match.
puff puff tiger


puff puff tiger


puff puff tiger








tiger mask
Rey Mysterio's Gold Mask
El Gennerico from R.ing O.f H.oner . absolutely funny stuff
mankind
a very simple one, didn't need to be flashly because the character made it good, without a doubt MANKIND
Mistico or mankind. fav design kane mask
Curry Man...LOL....No I will go with Rey Mysterio's Camouflage Mask
Kane





that black and red mask is wicked.
back when kane was maske his gimmik was the best. hes still my all time favorite masked wrestler. now its probaby mankid
probably kane when he was masked





now my favourite masked wrestler would have to be





MYSTERIO OF COURSE
rey mysterio the crosses all over it even though he took it off in wcw it still is awesome
The one that I really enjoyed when he wore a mask was Juventud Guerrea. The craziness of the mask and how the hair looked was pretty cool. Also a close second was Laparka for me. The mexican and the japanese are the best for masked wrestlers the americans just don't do well in that area.
Rey Mysterio especially back in his WCW days.


My favorite mask designs are Rey Mysterio's and Ultimo Dragon's
Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio and Kane.
rey mysterio
619
  • boat loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment