Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I feel depressed all the time but i can mask it and push it to the back of my mind?

I'm tired all the time but i can't sleep and I'm just so angry all the time but i keep all to myself. I've felt this way since i was 11 and it seems like it's built o it's self since i had my kids. I was a teen mother at 14 and now i have 4 kids. I'm just scared that i regret having my kids but i don't feel like i do.I feel depressed all the time but i can mask it and push it to the back of my mind?
i agree with both answers above my partner and i were seeing a counsellor because we were fighting all the time. Then after about 5 months as i couldn't sleep even when i was tired or slept all the time, cried for no reason and screamed about anything amongst everything else so i went to the doctor who said i had depression.


But what i learned from all this is its not my fault and its okay to ask for help. And though you can handle it now if it is depression trust me it wont last being able to mask it i tried everything before i went to the doctor thinking I'm just stressed. So go to the doctor they will listen and if they don't make them that's the hardest thing sitting there and telling them whats wrong when your trying to hide it. Best of luckI feel depressed all the time but i can mask it and push it to the back of my mind?
You really should speak with your doctor about how you feel. They can help you sort things out, whether they refer you for counseling or prescribe some medication. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure you love your kids, but being a mom is a hard job and some days just feel like they will never end. You need a good support system too. People that care about you and are willing to lend a helping hand. Take some time for yourself. I know I plan on going back to school this fall to be a nurse. I'm sure I'll start off with just a couple of classes to get back in that groove, but planning this has really shifted my mood. I've been a stay at home mom for 13 years and I have 4 kids. Trust me...alot of women feel the same way you do. Good luck!
you should try counseling not trying to be funny or anything but this could be bad

No comments:

Post a Comment