Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can i still use a mud mask from 8 years ago?

I have a tube of glacial facial mud my dad gave me back in college but I have never used it, because I thought i am still too young for those skin care products then. But now i am starting to see my changes in my skin quality. So i was wondering if it's still safe to use the mud mask my dad gave me (do mud masks have an expiration date?) or should i just toss it out?Can i still use a mud mask from 8 years ago?
you could try and use it however if it smells funny or when you put it on your skin it makes your skin hurt, I would definately get rid of it. If it's supposed to be really good i'd ask your dad to get you some more if it is possible. Also, it should have an expiration date at the end of the tube in the crimp part. Check to see if one is there. Hope this helps.Can i still use a mud mask from 8 years ago?
talk about unsainetary...


ewww!
i wouldnt use it, makeup is supposed 2 b thrown out often, i assume this is the same way!
It's probably all dried up now anyway, toss it out.





And, just for the record, your never to young to care about your skin, if you use mud masks you keep your pours clean and prevent breakouts that teenagers frequently get.
Dont use it. This could clog you're pores. Mud masks arent very expensive so if i were you , i would just go and buy more.
i would throw it out. you never know what could go wrong.
It's not worth the risk, just buy a new one, and throw this one out! Make-up, and all cosmetics are supposed to be replaced often, and I think mud-masks are the same way.


http://www.aloette.com/ has lots of good, cheap mud-masks and other skin products.


I hope I helped!
i wouldnt use it, that is a long time! Mud masks arent all that expensive so just go buy new stuff! dont risk break outs
i would toss it...better safe than sorry
i would toss it

No comments:

Post a Comment