Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it necessary to use a hair mask? iv dry hair but i get it trimmed evry so often n i dnt use ?

stylin apliances often either so was jus wonderin thanx, p.s i shampoo n conditioner everytime i wash hair is this jus as gud?Is it necessary to use a hair mask? iv dry hair but i get it trimmed evry so often n i dnt use ?
If you regularly style your hair, it is recommended that you use some kind of hair mask or deep conditioner to help your hair stand up to the damage you are putting it through. Otherwise your hair will get frizzy, brittle, and may even start to break off.Is it necessary to use a hair mask? iv dry hair but i get it trimmed evry so often n i dnt use ?
I have the same problem. It is not necessary to use a hair mask however if you use a deep conditioning one it can really help. Do not be tempted to use oils which promise all kinds of things because they will just dry your hair out. I wash my hair and then towel dry it and then put in a moisturising conditioner and leave it in about 20-30 mins, does absolute wonders! It's good that you don't use too many styling appliances but if you do you should use a heat defense spray - including when you blow dry. You should definately not brush wet hair, it will give you split and damaged hair. Use a wide toothed comb. Hope this helps!
You only need a hair mask or hot oil type treatments to treat dryness, You may want to use them once in a while to keep the hair healthy that way it resists and possible future damage but if you don't have damage now you may not need any and that is fine.
I've never used a hair mask, I leave my conditioner in my hair for a good 5 to 10 minutes. I also use heat defence sprays when I use a hairdryer or GHDs, it's good for UV damamge too.
yes , it is neccessary to have a beautiful healthy hair


apply it once a week , it is amazing
The hair mask I used made my also dry hair sooo soft and silky, I love them!
Use a mask once a week to give your hair an intense treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment