Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good face mask that can help heal pimples?

some i could fined at a drug store.What is a good face mask that can help heal pimples?
Definately Queen Helene's Mint Juliep Mask :) I LOVE IT! :)What is a good face mask that can help heal pimples?
the phantom of the opera mask.. i had it for halloween ;) Report Abuse

well for a face cleaner i use acnefree it three steps and $18 at wal-mart but it works really good my face was all broke out and I used it before ben and my face was almost all the way cleared up
I really like Queen Helene's Mint Juliep Mask. I found it to work effectively. It's cheap too.
mint mud mask works wonders but dont use it to much or it will dry out your face!!!
I really like my ';Freeman'; beautiful face avacado and oatmeal purifying clay masque... it's 6 oz's and I love how it feels... I like it even more when I heat it up for maybe 8-10 seconds (dont let it burn or scorch) and I use a fanned paint brush (might need to add a very little bit of water, and test HEAT before putting on face, test on back of hand) make sure it isn't scalding... but still warmish... =) not to wet that it runs off your face, but nice.. it's really soothing warm.. =) I notice it seems to reduce redness, and swelling drastically... =)
Clay masks are best for acne prone skin. It connects well to dirt and grime hiding beneath pores that often lead to pimples and removes impurities and dead skin cells with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment