Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know a way to make your skin look really pretty naturally? Like a mask maybe? For oily skin?

I would like to make my skin look really pretty, and look natrual. I hate whenever I wash my face at night, the next morning my face is really oily. I even use acne wash for oily skin. I have lots of zits, and I really want a great way to get rid of them. I need lots of advice. And by the way, acne fash wash doesnt work cus i even tried pro active, you no, with jessica simpson, and it made me break out even more. I have dark circles under my eyes, and my skin has a greyish red tone to it! AAHHH! Help me please! Any homemade recipies for clearer criemeir skin?Does anyone know a way to make your skin look really pretty naturally? Like a mask maybe? For oily skin?
Treating oily skin is a matter of trying to reduce oil production to prevent the stretching of the pores.





Don't over wash your skin (wash only twice a day) with harsh cleansers and facial scrubs; instead use foaming cleansers (not soap) which have enough power to break through the dirt and grime on the skin without irritation.





But i promised you oil control didn't i??


Try a shine controller!! or blotting paper is great for mopping up excess oil.





TO MAKE YOUR OWN FACE MASK:


half tsp. lemon juice


1egg white


1 tsp. honey


half cup strawberries





it may sound disgusting but leave the mask on cleansed skin for 10 mins. and rinse off.





5 key products: foaming cleanser, oil-free moisturizer, clay mask (absorbs oil), blotting papers and a blemish stick (to help conceal blemishes in emergencies).Does anyone know a way to make your skin look really pretty naturally? Like a mask maybe? For oily skin?
gurl i got that same problem but what you do is go see a doctor or a skin doctor and ask him the problem maybe he could give you some special skin cream or maybe you are washing it wrong but anyway you always want to scrub and how about washing you face in the morning and if you probably wear make up, don't, you probably look pretty without it. just try to wash it in the morning and at night and try to see a doctor as soon as you can. if that doesn't work then girl just get some skin surgery! LOL! PEACE!
Hi there, well I have had similar problems with my face and I try to go like they said wash wash wash my face I ended up more irritaded then red and all of the above...lastly as a last resource I started given myself ';facials'; I bought this gadget with brushes and sponges (the ones you either conect to the outlet or put batteries) and I also bought this mask ';st ives..the one that says is for blackheads'; so far I have done it for about two weeks I know that I want results right away but for me has worked my face looks and feels really better...so my hopes are up...if you can't afford the brush at least try the mask is sensitive and won't make your face irritable....


as for homemade recepies I have not tried nothing but I read somewhere that oatmeal but I have no findings or results on that one.


Anyways I hope this helps..and if you are really having that greyish red tone and don't go away i really would consider going to the dermatologist you might have more sensitivities that you might think and maybe is wise if you look for a professional help and don't put your face thru so much stress ;-)


Keep your smile!


Best of luck to you ;-)


ciao'
  • boat loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment