Friday, December 25, 2009

Don't you hate how the proactive refining mask leaves your face smelling like farts?

I use it once or twice a week every week. my friend tabatha gave it to me cause she had an extra one. it works really good but it leaves your fce smelling really bad like farts or something especially if you put it on earleir that day and go to take a shower you can smell it really bad.Don't you hate how the proactive refining mask leaves your face smelling like farts?
omg eww lol..i think the proactive guy probably farted by accident while making it XD


use clinique's 3 step..smells good and works good too!Don't you hate how the proactive refining mask leaves your face smelling like farts?
O.o ew.


well, i've never use proactive, but i used to use this clearasil junk that left my face smelling of nasty chemicals - and when i showered i could actually taste it [it's one of those you don't wash off]


but farts? thats just nasty xD hah. maybe you should use something different o__x
lol yeah i totally agree


it smells discusting
If you don't like how it smells, maybe you should use something else.
Ewww. I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know. If the product itself works well, why don't you email Proactiv and tell them it stinks like farts and you can't use the product because of the discusting smell, but it works well.
use something else man.
Oh man! That is the funniest thing ever. I just laughed for like 5 minutes straight! Thank you for that
No, actually I like the smell of fart on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment