Friday, December 25, 2009

There's a man with a mike myers mask on with an axe outside my window, what should I do?

He followed me home and he's been sitting outside my window for an hour now. I called the cops but they hung up on me. Now what?There's a man with a mike myers mask on with an axe outside my window, what should I do?
stop drinking/smoking and go to sleep.There's a man with a mike myers mask on with an axe outside my window, what should I do?
';SCREAM';, cuz you ';SAW'; him through the ';GRUDGE'; on the ';REAR WINDOW';, cuz if you don't he will come back %26amp; (w)';RING'; your ';FACE OFF'; on ';FRIDAY THE 13TH'; when your visiting the ';HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL';!!!!
Invite him in! Not everyday you get a chance to meet a masked axe man, so make the most of it. You never know it might be someone you know, who is shy?
Call 911 until they respond

No comments:

Post a Comment