Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you think is the best, most efficient and most creative use of masking tape?

I have a wooden handled hammer and years ago the head of the hammer came off the handle. I had nothing to fix it with except masking tape. That was more than 20 years ago and the hammer with its repair is still going strong : )What do you think is the best, most efficient and most creative use of masking tape?
Sometimes I find my co-workers dozing off or asleep in their cubicles, and I like to tape a whole roll of heavy duty masking tape around them and their chairs. It's always embarrassing when they finally wake up and have to get up with the chair attached to their body and take the elevator to down maintenance to get all the tape removed. I think it's kind of creative it gives me the giggles %26amp; I don't understand why no one at work makes eye contact with me.What do you think is the best, most efficient and most creative use of masking tape?
Taking someone hostage (as a joke, of course!) and taping them up good and tight.





Me and some friends did that with our friend Nick. We considered dumping him off at the police station (one of the friends I was with, her dad is a cop) but we knew that definitely wouldn't slide and we'd all get it for filing a false police report, haha. :-p
I don't know but for some reason I have a roll sitting in my car, I don't remember why I put it there, but I saw it today.
Taping milk bottles together so that I can make shoes to walk on water and save Mona Lisa from a sinking boat.
Wrap it all round your body and turn yourself into a mummy! It would take a whole roll but it'd be worth it!
Tape 2 puppies to the bottom of my feet after a long days work.
Making an imaginary best friend.





Twindle Tertiary, you'll always be my friend.
A cheap alternative to wax strips.


Comes in handy during those S%26amp;M games.
tape the kids mouths up to stop them whining





just joking lol
to cover warts. thats pretty creative.
To shut my kids up
Using it as a mask?


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment