Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why does Randy Orton have a gas mask design?

Please no answers replying that it's because he's evil and thus needs a gas mask. Shoot why not, If you can't think of anything then the evil comment works for me.^_^-Why does Randy Orton have a gas mask design?
Because he's a ';viper';, and vipers are venomous.





That ain't the evil commentWhy does Randy Orton have a gas mask design?
I guess because maybe it symbolizes survival of the fittest. It's like he's saying ';I am the strongest. I will leave all others broken and bloodied in my wake. I will be on top, the Champ. No one is strong enough, no one is fit to stand against me.';





Or maybe it's out of courtesy to those he stands in front of and commences to shower them in saliva, I'm not exactly sure.
Really what has he got? he doesn't have some special symbol or unique characteristic. I think WWE just decided to go with something that looked cool, a gas mask is generally depicted as a scary or dark thing, and applying it to a guy who is a complete nut job only makes it better.
It's a subliminal message that HHH's and John Cena's wrestling skills stink ...
Because it's a cool design


Plus the enemies in killzone have gas masks and their evil
Because he is bad *** and can sell anything with a cool design.
Ive been wondering the same thing.
He's a F***KING A*****E AND A WEIRD WEIRDO!!
He likes to mine.
Because he has IED.
because he is full of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment