Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Homemade hair mask for these conditions?

Okay so I'm in theatre, and my hair has been in cornrows for about a week, and I haven't been able to wash my hair. I have rinsed it a few times, but I know that's not enough. My hair is generally greasy and to top it off I've been spraying it with this required hairspray that is not good for my hair type. So does anyone have any hair mask recipies that would help revive my hair after I take out the cornrows today? Thanks a ton!Homemade hair mask for these conditions?
Go to the store and get some Biolage conditioner. It works wonders.I've tried many homemade masks, etc, but none work as quick as Biolage.


You could use olive oil, eggs, but they don't help get the tangles out. They just seem to make it worse.Homemade hair mask for these conditions?
ewww, why did you ahve cornrolls,


but anyway use dish soap and keep it in you know like dawn cuz it takes grease away so keep that in your hair then wash it out and use ur normal shampoo kk!
mayo
Ho my god, Really I don麓t know nothing about hair, I麓m sorry.
mayonnaise not miracle whip
u can apply raw egg or paste of hibuscus flowers or give a last rinse of vinegar diluted in water which will remove all the grease and give a bounce to your hair.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment