Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When taking a drug test, is vinegar a masking agent?

I took a drug test at Kroger and I think I failed because I drank some vinegar water. It was a saliva test and I recently learned that those test detect marijuana only from a few days.(I hadnt smoked a whole week, but I didnt know that) I was trying to be extra safe.When taking a drug test, is vinegar a masking agent?
You didn't fail because of the vinegar water.. you failed because there were drugs detected in your system...





There is nothing that is 100% sure to mask for a drug test.When taking a drug test, is vinegar a masking agent?
ooo .. you have me stuck .. i havent had to do a Saliva test before.


But on a normal piss test .. vinegar does work , so does 1 gallon of water with 2 drops of bleach !
You failed. Weed is in your system up to 45 days or longer depending on your body fat.
One week? If you were applying for jobs, you should have been off the stuff for months. I have heard that it stays in your system quite a long time. So, now, stay off the stuff so you can get a job later.
I heard vinegar but haven't had anyone to verify it. Next time, try Niacin supplements (500mg) You'll be red as a cherry at first because its flushing your body. Drink a ton of water. It worked for me ( I smoked the day before a drug test once)
  • boat loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment