Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I make my own face Mask ?

I want to know how to make my own face Mask ! Some natural way something easy that I can do at home ! And other beauty tips ! any thing All Natural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I make my own face Mask ?
here are 3 recipes i use, or you can go to www.makeyourowncosmetics.com





1. sugar scrub


1 cup sugar


5 Tbs. milk


1-2 drops of vanilla extract


mix together and put on your face, this will act as an exfoliator





2.avocado mask


1 avocado


1 cup of finely chopped oats


1/2 cup WHIPPING cream


1/2 cucumber





blend together, and put on your face, rinse well after x minutes





3. OHM (Oats, Honey, Milk)


1 cup finely chopped oats


1 Tbs HOney


1/2 cup of milk


1 egg white (optional)





mix together and put on your face








i hope these helped! feel free to mix and match the ingreidients now that you have the basics. to make a sugar scrub for your legs, add some vegetable oil! xxooHow do I make my own face Mask ?
dont make your own face mask,it may be unhealty to use. and it may damage your skin,use something like artisty,its all natural,and when you put it on it feel luxourous and thats just the scrub when you wash the scub off you can clearly see a different brighter color of skin tone,and all blemishes are completely gone,its amazing,


i have tried many products before and this is the best,there is no chance i can go back to any of the things i used before. this is just incredible
http://beauty.about.com/od/skinflaws/a/f鈥?/a>





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment