Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can I get a Jabawookez mask?

I just want the cheapest and simplest mask. I live in New York. I don't want to order it by internet. Do they sell it in Toys R Us?...if not then where can I get it?Where can I get a Jabawookez mask?
They have them in craft store.


They're just the art ones.


%26amp; its like $3 for a pack.Where can I get a Jabawookez mask?
no they do not sell them at toys r us its just a plain white mask that you can get at most party stores. some in my town for example are i party or spensers. im not sure though if they have that in your area because i am from massachusetts.








Best of luck!
I'd suggest Toys R Us or maybe a costume shop somewhere? Not sure. Just look around, you're bond to find the same ones if not similar.





If you have any questions on this or anything else, contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.
They sell it at different stores, like boutiques that sells different things. you cal even color them and put glitters or just pure white.
jabawookez.com/mask.html
Ebay
The pedophile store.
the dollar store..literally..they sell them there.
My teacher is a Jabbawockee and he sayed that only jabbawockeeZ can get dem
its just a generic mask. go to a party store or something
Craft shops?
well ur stuffed
i dont think u can.. they are custom made
  • boat loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment