Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can i find a paintball mask for people with a big head?

ya... i don't want to end up buying a mask online just for it to end up not fitting me...Where can i find a paintball mask for people with a big head?
Honestly almost all masks are adjustable. You can order online, or go to your nearest proshop. I think going the shop would be better though so you could try them on. Most straps I've used on my proflexs expanded to almost 2 times the size of my head. I wear a 7 1/4th fitted hat.Where can i find a paintball mask for people with a big head?
all mask fits they can ALWAYS go bigger the thing players have is getting them small if all fails i know a guy that's used his bike helmet like with the face shield they wont let you on a pro field but just for friend games u can and also could somone please help me on my question ';Paintball!!! car help';
Most masks will fit. Only mask thay may not fit are Dye I4's, as they have a very small profile, but they're like $100 so you probably wouldn't be considering that, anyway.





VForce or JT Spectra (Flex 7/8, Proflex) masks are a few safe bets.
at the big helmet store, duh! jk idk ;p
fish bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment