Wednesday, December 30, 2009

POLL: How well and how frequently do you mask your emotions/affections?

extremely well and practically every single day. if i could change anything about myself it would be that.POLL: How well and how frequently do you mask your emotions/affections?
Went through a short disaster of a marriage to a violent, abusive sociopath of an ex -- PURCHASED my way out of that disaster of a marriage and then raised TWO children with disabilities to Adulthood --





I mask my Emotions quite a bit actually -- HAD to .... there are SO MANY out there who just don't understand or are deliberately rude/nasty/hurtful that to SHOW one's emotions will just entice them to continue to hurt you or attack.





As a result -- I guard myself well. SO SICK and TIRED of the nastiness and way that society has become ruder and meaner now.POLL: How well and how frequently do you mask your emotions/affections?
i can generate a poker face extremely well. i hide my emotions if i am confused or if i am feeling something i dont want anyone else to see.
i used to do that so much that it nearly drove me crazy, now i just say what and how i feel and it's better for every body all around.
Most often...coz most of my emotions have reasons that cannot be discosed(especially to my family) and thats why i mask my emotions many times...
I'm a pretty emotional person but I keep it inside almost all the time. I cry like all the time but only when no one is around so I suppose I hide it pretty well
Consistently throughout the day.
I'm good at masking emotions. Whenever I feel down I cover it up with a smile
I was really good at it. Always trying to spare people my emotional state. Now I just don't give a f*ck. If I'm angry, you'll know I'm angry.
Very well and very often. =(
24/7.....%26amp; pretty well, except with a certain few.
I don't if i think it i say it.
i mask them well mostly 5 times a day
I think we all do at some time or other. Never let on I always say.
when i need to
i typically dont but ive been doin it lately and its KILLIN me.....im jus about to tell wat i feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment